Boy, I have to say, this week was pretty fast, I have to say. So fast I can't remember what I did Wednesday! Not a lot happened this week. Just school. Oh, got ACT testing coming up. It is just... so excitingly amazing, I just.. can't wait!! Ya knoo? Yeah, you better know. 'Cause the hardest part of the whole test for me, is going to be.. math. Oh MY God, math is going to be a nightmare I already know. Trust me, I've already been to the practice ACT workshop, and it is not as easy as it looks. It's not as easy as just.. taking a test. They have all these rules, guidelines, and strict.. followings.. that you must comply with or you will get a straight, 0 on it. And you will most likely not graduate. But, I am pretty confident on the rest of it. The reading, writing, and.. I don't know.. maybe science should be "OK". But all good for the reading and writing. The testing is March 11-14.
And on the days of testing, I will be going full days. See, my school schedule is half days, well, I guess not really "HALF-days", but from 9:20 'till 2:40, which is 3rd-6th block. Because I have breathing problems, which manifests itself into energy problems, where.. if I don't get enough sleep, I.. will get sick, my immune system will practically slow down dramatically... and therefore I won't WANT to get up in the morning, nor could I if I had to. That's how tired I would get if I didn't get enough sleep. Plus, being in chronic pain all the type in the left side doesn't help much either... so yeah. I'll have to say, my life is pretty lame most of the time to be brutally honest. But, I still have to e-mail my contact teacher, and ask her the details of the schedule. 'Cause I still don't get the whole schedule... it's very confusing.
Well, I thought this week, I would end it off with a picture in the next post. Later!
Listening To: Otep - Communion | Album: the_Ascension
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment